Dr. Liora Berant is a highly well trained and passionate dentist who finished her dental training at University of British Columbia. She pursued further education by completing a one year General Practice Residency in Edmonton at the University of Alberta Hospital treating medically compromised patients and facial traumas. Dr. Liora is happy to be back in Vancouver and to join her parents’ well established family dental practice in the Fairmont Building on West Broadway.
She enjoys educating patients on how to achieve and maintain excellent oral health. Her favourite part about dentistry is having the opportunity to improve a patient’s smile from an esthetic and functional perspective. Prior to being a dentist she was a licensed and practicing pharmacist. Dr. Liora enjoys combining her pharmaceutical knowledge with dentistry to provide the optimal patient care.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences UBC 2009
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) UBC 2016
- General Practice Residency UofA 2017
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Invisalign Provider Certification
- Completed Digital Smile Design Residency Part 1
- Kois Center Treatment Planning
- Member of Alpha Omega Study Club
- Endodontic Course Dr. Mark Olesen
- Member of Canadian Dental Association
- Member of British Columbia Dental Association
In her spare time Dr. Liora enjoys biking along the seawall, dancing and travelling to see and experience new cultures.