Dr. Monica Berant is a highly-trained cosmetic dentist. She performs both general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services. With her rare combination of bright intelligence and a warm, courteous manner, she treats patients seeking to improve the appearance of their teeth and their smile. Fluent in numerous languages, including English, Romanian, and Hebrew, Dr. Monica Berant trained at a prestigious dental institute in Cluj, Romania before immigrating to Israel where she lived for 12 years before moving to Canada in 1996. You’ll find her a very patient and caring dentist for both general and special services.
Dr. Monica Berant specializes in cosmetic dentistry. You will find her a pleasure to work with as she creates beautiful veneers and porcelain crowns. She also offers bleaching and such related services as BOTOX® to improve your looks and relieve conditions like TMJ.
- Graduated dental school at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu Hateganu in Cluj Napoca in 1989.
- Passed the National Board Exam in 1994.
- Along with her husband, opened a dental clinic in Fairmont Medical building in 1996.
- Advanced Anterior Esthetics with Dr. Jeff Morley
- Cast Gold Restoration at UBC and Dr. Tucker Cast Gold Study Club
- Occlusion and TMJ Dysfunction at Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Study (LVI)
- Member of Alpha Omega Dental Study Club
- Member of Canadian Dental Association
- Member of British Columbia Dental Association
- Past member of Academy of American Cosmetic Dentistry
- Hobbies: music, dance, reading, travelling and spending time with family
At our clinic, we are pleased to offer a variety of dental services, in a fresh, state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Monica Berant offers:
- the latest cosmetic dentistry procedures
- white fillings
- porcelain crowns, veneers and inlays
- crowns and bridges
- laser treatment for canker sores and herpetic lesions
- BOTOX® treatments for cosmetic appearance or dental conditions