Dr. Aaron Berant is a highly competent dental surgeon as well as a general dentist. He is well known for his excellent work in endodontic procedures, including root canal therapy, extractions, and surgery. Fluent in several languages, including English, Hebrew, German, and French, Dr. Aaron Berant was born and trained in Israel, where he practiced dentistry before moving to Vancouver in 1992.
In 1996 he and Monica Berant began building their practice at the Fairmont Building. He was a clinical instructor at the University of British Columbia (UBC) from 2001-2003, and continues to be an active member of the Greater Vancouver Study Club for dentists.
- Graduated from The Hebrew University Hadassah School of Dental Medicine Jerusalem in 1979.
- Passed the National Canadian Dental Board Exam in 1995.
- Opened a dental practice in the Fairmont Medical building in 1996.
- Is a member of The Greater Vancouver Study Club that focuses on oral surgery, implants gum surgery and oral medicine.
- Member of Alpha Omega Study club.
- Takes ongoing throughout the year in different fields in dentistry.
- Member of Canadian Dental Association.
- Member of British Columbia Dental Association.
- Hobbies: classical music, reading, hiking and spending time with his family.
At our clinic, we are pleased to offer a variety of dental services, in a fresh, state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Aaron Berant offers:
- root canals
- gum surgery
- crowns and bridges
- dental extractions
- dental implants